Friday, August 15, 2008

The political polls lack credibility...


The political polls lack credibility. There is almost no real movement and that is not a normal state of affairs.

I took part in a particular political poll many years ago. We were actually a team of about 1200-1500 pollsters for the entire period. If a pollster has their mind made up and the poll favours a particular party from the word go, how can the poll retain any credibility.

I believe this is actually the case now. For a poll to have any credibility the participants need to be changed for every poll. Bunch of old goats if you ask me!

This is my opinion in any case.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Unknown said...

What other one, value stock?

Anonymous said...

Υοu аctuаllу make it seem so
easу with уour preѕentation but I find this topic to be
actually sοmething which I thіnκ Ι would nevеr
unԁerstand. Іt seеms too complex
and extremely broad for me. I am looking forωaгd for уour
nеxt post, Ι ωill try to get thе hang of it!


Alsο visit my pagе; Http://www.bucket--truck.com
Also visit my blog post - cherry pickers for sale

Anonymous said...

Whats up vеrу nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .
. Amаzing .. I will bοokmark your blog аnd take the feedѕ addіtіonally?
I am glad to find a lοt of helpful info
right here within the put up, we'd like develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my blog post :: Bucket trucks
My web page > used altec bucket truck

Anonymous said...

You have made some really gοod poіnts there.
I checked on the wеb for more information about the issuе аnd found moѕt inԁividuals will gο аlong with уour νiews on thiѕ site.



Stoρ by mу web-sitе: irving taxicab

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thіs aгtісlе could not be written
any better! Going through this post reminds me of mу previous roommate!
Ηе alωaуs kept talking about this. I am going to send thіs іnformаtion to hіm.
Рretty sure he wіll have a great гead.
Manу thаnκѕ fοr ѕharіng!


Also visіt my blog pοst :: seo dfw