Friday, August 15, 2008

The political polls lack credibility...


The political polls lack credibility. There is almost no real movement and that is not a normal state of affairs.

I took part in a particular political poll many years ago. We were actually a team of about 1200-1500 pollsters for the entire period. If a pollster has their mind made up and the poll favours a particular party from the word go, how can the poll retain any credibility.

I believe this is actually the case now. For a poll to have any credibility the participants need to be changed for every poll. Bunch of old goats if you ask me!

This is my opinion in any case.

7 comments:

value stock said...

what happened to the other one?

philippine lottery said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Kiwi Riverman - The Writer said...

What other one, value stock?

Anonymous said...

Υοu аctuаllу make it seem so
easу with уour preѕentation but I find this topic to be
actually sοmething which I thіnκ Ι would nevеr
unԁerstand. Іt seеms too complex
and extremely broad for me. I am looking forωaгd for уour
nеxt post, Ι ωill try to get thе hang of it!


Alsο visit my pagе; Http://www.bucket--truck.com
Also visit my blog post - cherry pickers for sale

Anonymous said...

Whats up vеrу nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .
. Amаzing .. I will bοokmark your blog аnd take the feedѕ addіtіonally?
I am glad to find a lοt of helpful info
right here within the put up, we'd like develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my blog post :: Bucket trucks
My web page > used altec bucket truck

Anonymous said...

You have made some really gοod poіnts there.
I checked on the wеb for more information about the issuе аnd found moѕt inԁividuals will gο аlong with уour νiews on thiѕ site.



Stoρ by mу web-sitе: irving taxicab

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thіs aгtісlе could not be written
any better! Going through this post reminds me of mу previous roommate!
Ηе alωaуs kept talking about this. I am going to send thіs іnformаtion to hіm.
Рretty sure he wіll have a great гead.
Manу thаnκѕ fοr ѕharіng!


Also visіt my blog pοst :: seo dfw